Brandpad is a brand platform for design studios and ambitious brands worldwide. We're a software-as-a-service company founded by people from the creative industry to solve one of the biggest problems we were facing ourselves. We're on the market with industry-leading customers globally, and we're growing fast. Come join our journey.
What you'll do
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll help define strategies, identify challenges, join idea workshops and execute on growth tactics. You’ll analyse data, ideate product improvements, talk to customers and partners, write marketing material, handle advertising, run growth projects and measure their results.
This is a role you can grow in and we’re looking for someone who can do now and lead others that do later. Your success is measured by your ability to move the needle to our most important metrics—from acquisition to retention.
This is probably you.
- You have great written (and preferably spoken) English.
- You’re used to writing content as part of marketing efforts.
- You get ideas from understanding analytics and have experience in being data-driven.
- You’ve worked in a high pace, process-driven team before.
- You have experience from advertising networks like Google/Twitter/Facebook.
- You’re probably junior to mid-level with some experience from digital growth.
- You identify as a woman, man or something else—we encourage everyone with the fitting experience to apply.
What we offer
- A competitive salary (this role is junior to mid level).
- Flexible working hours with freedom under responsibility.
- Flexible work location (our HQ is in Oslo).
- An exciting journey in a fast-growing software company.
- Work with a great team that learns from each other and values culture.